I am 5'4 and I weight 149 lbs, I want to get a BBL but do I have enough fat? (Photos)

I dont Want a huge butt I would like my waist and my back to be re-shaped and have a nice round butt. I used to have the best booty but after two pregnancies it is now empty I need to know if I have the right amount of fat because when I gain weight it goes straight to my abdomen and my thighs so I don't think it'd be wise to gain weight on the wrong places before having surgery. Even if I don't have rolls I have plenty of fat on my back and my bmi is 25.8... I will never get implants.

Adequate fat for worthwhile Brazilian Butt lift.

From the photographs it looks as though you would have ample fat for a good result. Part of the final product is reduction of volume in the waist area that makes the transition to the buttock area more dramatic.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian butt lift procedure to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and then together build the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Body reshaping

Thanks for posting your pictures. You seem to be an excellent candidate for BBL . You might want to consider adding a tummy tuck to your procedures if you want to have a really flat abdomen.  Liposculpture with BBL will really improve the looks of your whole body.

best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

BBL and the issue of donor fats

Only an in-person consultation can determine if you're actually a good candidate for BBL.  Take note that aside from donor fats, other anatomical factors will also dictate if you will reap its full benefits.

In general, BBL is ideal for patients with reasonably elastic skin (take note that it requires liposuction to collect donor fats); they are near their ideal weight and are reasonably happy with it; and they have no serious medical condition. 

Provided that you meet the aforementioned requirements, based on your photos it appears that the lower back, abdomen, and flanks are good donor sites where liposuction will be performed.  And by narrowing and contouring the waistline, your buttocks will also have better projection and shape. 

Good luck and best wishes.