Healing after hard palate graft surgery. Any suggestions?

My surgeon (certified oculoplastic surgeon) suggested to do a hard palate graft surgery, because i suffer from earlier bleph. My lower eyelids are pulled down on the outer corners. How the shape of the eyelid will be reconstructed? With the shape of the hard palate graft? OR with tightening sutures on the outer corners of my eyes? Is the hp-graft only a support while the healing process? Or is it giving the lower eylid shape? How much overcorrection is necessary?

Lower eyelid retraction surgery with hard palate graft ?

There many factors involved in complex eyelid reconstruction such as yours. The type of graft is less important and sometimes even no spacer graft is needed (as I recently published in Aesthetic Surgery Journal). Alloderm graft is less invasive than hard palate graft. See following link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon