Help from Germany! BBL good Choice? (photos)

Hello. Im Living in Germany And i Would like To make a BBL. The only Doctor with good reviews is dr.roth here. But he wants 10.000€ My biggest Problem with my Body is, that i Dont have any hips or waist. I Dont feel like a Woman in my Body. Now im Not Sure if a BBL with my own fat is Gonna Change something. How is it with Silicone? I made my breast 3 years ago with Silicone Implantates on The muscle And now ive got a capsula fibrosis on both Sides.. Thats Why im scared about silicone BBL ...

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon