Is it possible to enlarge eyelids 5 months after Blepharoplasty?

Hello, I had a blepharoplasty, and I am not quite happy with the result. My eyelids are visible now and look better than before, but I wish I had more eyelid space. I feel like the bone on top of my eyes and the crease are identically, but is there any way to enlargen it? The doctor who operated me told me there was no way to do it better, because otherwise my eyebrows would come down, if he would cut out more skin. I don't know what to do.

Lateral brow lift

Dear isabelle,

Pull up on the side of your eyebrow a little (few millimeters).  If you like how this makes your eyelid and eye look then a lateral brow lift would likely be beneficial.

Dr. Remus Repta

Enlarging eyelids

A browlift could be beneficial to show more of your eyelids.  Without examining you, it is hard to tell if this would work.  Please ask your surgeon for his or her advice.  If your surgeon can't offer this to you, please seek another experienced board certified specialist who can advise you.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to enlarge eyelids 5 months after Blepharoplasty.

This looks like a reasonable result.

Los Angeles, CA.......................................