What is the most effective way to enhance cheek bones?

Hallo, What is the best way to enhance cheek bones except from cheek implants? I did permalip once and it was very unnatural so I do not want to any implants on my face. Thank you for every answer.

Enhance Cheekbones/Don't Want Implants--Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane; Fat; Sculptra

You're going to want an expert injector.  Fat, fillers, such as Radiesse, Voluma, implants and Sculptra treatments for collagen building can all be used.  Please see a professional for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer

What is most effective way to enhance cheek bones without implants?

I would say the best way to enhance cheek bones, without surgically placed implants, would be with injectable fillers or fat transfer.  There are a variety of fillers that could be used that each have different advantages and disadvantages.  You could discuss your options with the physician treating you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many cheek augmentations using dermal fillers or cheek implants.  Following the the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Conversely, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  As long as these aesthetic principles are followed, you should look better no matter if a dermal filler or cheek implants are used.  Fat transfer (injections) despite their recent popularity are far less reliable at providing a consistent shape and for that I reason I don't use fat to shape the cheeks, chin or jaw line.

Hope this helps.