Buccal fat removal vs. Jowl liposuction vs. Chin augmentation. What would be best in my case? (Photos)

Hi, I have chipmunk cheeks and wide face as well as sagging jowl. All that combined makes my lower face look very heavy. When I pull my skin up in the region next to my mouth I look sooo much better. I've tried injection lypolysis but it didn't help all that much and I've had botox injected into my masseter muscle which did help with the width of my face but I don't want to spend that much money twice a year on botox and am looking for something more permanent. I'm thankful for any suggestions!

Permanent procedure for wide and sagging face

Thank you for asking about your facial apearance.

• I think you need a face-to-face consultation to discuss your areas of dissatisfaction and what should be done.
  • If the problem is a hypertropic masseter muscle, only Botox will reduce it.
  • Fillers might soften the drooping by the mouth but are temporary -
  • A lower face lift may be helpful.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS