Am I a candidate for an areola lift, or would other techniques work better? (Photo)

Hello, I desire a breast Lift with Implants. I also want a big size, like DD. I have now a good B cup. 1. Am I a Candidate for the Areola Lift, because I have a small breast, I only need a lift, no reduction, and I also want an implant,, which lifts the breast by itself a bit, am I right? Or do you think I will not get around to get the full T-Lift? 2. Is it possible to get a big implant to get a DD within a Breast Lift? Or occurs it wound healing deficit or other problems? Thanks!

Am I a candidate for an areola lift, or would other techniques work better?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit from a lift other than one that will leave the anchor scar, which can be determined during an evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Based on your anatomy, implants that will give you a DD might not be a realistic option, but is something you can discuss during a consultation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Lift

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thank you for your question. In my opinion you will get optimal results with lift and implants. Please see a board certified PS for evaluation and discuss with him about the different options for breast lift.

What type of Lift with #BreastImplants

Thank you for sharing your photos. From your pictures i recommend  a breast lift with implants to give volume an a good cleavage. the type of technique can be use is vertical, periareolar or LJ  can depend on medical evaluation.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jairo Ulerio, MD

What type of Lift with #BreastImplants

Jairo Ulerio, MD

What type of Lift with #BreastImplants

From your photos, it is impossible to tell specifically whether you need an areolar lift or possibly a "lollipop" type breast lift secondary to the amount of breast resting on the upper abdomen. It is unlikely that you need a T shaped scar. Keep in mind there is a limit with how much volume your body will hold and that the larger the implant the higher incidence of complications. 

Be sure to find a board certified expert in breast surgery before you proceed.
Vincent Marin, MD

What type of Lift with #BreastImplants

Vincent Marin, MD