Should I go for bone graft???

I had underwent the front tooth capping and it's been 3 yrs n doc found cavities so he told to extract that tooth n go for implant but my bone is very small n gum is also dark gray what should I do????

Bone Graft

With a proper evaluation including smile line analysis, the appropriate surgical steps can be outlined to determine whether dental implants will be a more favorable option for you. Good luck!

Go for Bone Grafting.

Bone graft procedures is done to restore your bone to its previous form following tooth loss, gum disease or trauma. Also bone grafting used to maintain bone structure after tooth extraction. So, you can go for bone grafting without any worry.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist