African American Black Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Europe? (Photos)

I always wanted a nose Job since I was young. I have a really wide nose with big nostrils as you can See in the pictures. now I am looking for a doctor in Europe with much experience in African rhinoplasy

Here's link to search for board certified doctors in your area who perform African American Rhinoplasty. 

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards 

Nasal Surgeon in Europe

Although I cannot make a specific recommendation, I can tell you that based upon your concerns you would be a good candidate for a Rhinoplasty. A well performed nasal surgery will enhance your appearance and put your nose in better proportion with the rest of the face. Start by looking at the photos of doctors practicing near you and expand your search as needed. See several surgeons and make sure you are fully educated about the procedure and understand what can and cannot be done. If you do your homework you should be rewarded with a lovely nose that looks natural and enhances your overall features.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

African American Black Ethnic Rhinoplasty

Yes, you appear to be an excellent candidate for ethnic rhinoplasty. This procedure would primarily entail raising the nasal dorsum, or bridge, refining and elevating the tip and narrowing the nostrils. Certainly have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Make sure you are comfortable and confident in the surgeon whom you choose, all your questions are answered and you are happy with the many before and after photos. Ensure that the surgeon whom you chose has much experience with ethnic rhinoplasty. Best of luck in your endeavor. 

Sam Gershenbaum, DO
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you move forward to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You should evaluate surgeons based on their training/education, years of experience, # of ethnic rhinoplasties performed per year, friend/family recommendations, patient testimonials and before/after photos.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon