A lot of scabs after Fue Hair transplant. Did I lose grafts? I should ask my surgeon but its difficult to contact him. (photos)

I did everything like the doc told me. I washed my hair the first 10 days after the surgery with a panthenol spray which I sprayed on the recipient area and washed it away with water after 30 min. On day 10, I should start massiging my head with baby shampoo to get rid of all scabs and blood crusts. I did and lost all scabs and blood crusts with a lot of hair in it. Now i dont know if I lost hair shafts or hair grafts and Im confused about empty spaces between the transplanted hairs.

Lots of left over crusts

All crusts should have been washed off the day and the day after the surgery so that no crusts remain. Now you will have to wash very carefully so that you do not pull out grafts and wait up to a month to be clean of crusts. Baby shampoo is good

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you did everything your doctor told you to do but you still have some problems, go back to see your doctor.

If you did everything your doctor told you to do but you still have some problems, go back to see your doctor.  That would be the best thing you can do over any advice you receive on the Internet.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon