3 unsuccessful gyno surgeries. Irregular areola, wide scars, tight skin. Is a reconstructive or cosmetic surgeon needed? (photo)

I've had 3 bad gyno OP for the last 4 years. 1st crescent lift and lipo with no actual result. 2nd areola and gland removal resulting in necrosis. 3rd VASER lipo, scar removal, areola reduction. Last OP- 2 years ago by another PS. I feel undissolved sutures around the circumference when massaging. I have prolactinoma. Did that have effect on healing? Will European Insurance cover the costs for revision? I am also looking for a surgeon? Advice would be great! Thank you!

After 3 Gynecomastia Surgeries

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation. Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.