24 year old female. Huge swelling, hard lump 6 days after buccal fat pad removal. Is this hematoma or an abscess?

Hi. The buccal fat removal was done 11 days ago abroad. 6 days post-surgery the swelling on my left cheek decreased, but my right cheek is still very swollen. The swelling is felt as a hard lump, slightly painful but no fever. I have no possibility to visit my own surgeon. Another plastic surgeon prescribed antibiotic tablets Augmentin (Amoxicillin+Clavulanic acid) and Lioton 1000 gel. Is the swelling a hematoma or an abscess? Is it better to take antiobiotic tablets or get antibiotic injection?

Huge swelling, hard lump 6 days after buccal fat pad removal = continue f/u with plastic surgeon #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

It is not very common to develop significant swelling after buccal fat removal, but it could happen. 
Ideally patients should follow up with the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure.
If it is not possible to follow up with their primary plastic surgeon, patients should consider asking the plastic surgeon that performed the operation to help them to find out a local plastic surgeon that could evaluate the patient and assist in the management of the post surgical swelling.