I'm a 24 year old male. I had a hair transplant of 4000 grafts one month ago. There's an empty spot; what should I do? (Photo)

It is best to ask your surgeon about issues after your surgery. Your doctor is the one that performed the surgery

It is best to ask your surgeon about issues after your surgery.  Your doctor is the one that performed the surgery and will be able to address any post surgical issues.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4000 grafts one month ago

I would expect that many of the grafts that you had transplanted will have fallen out by now and that does not mean that the bare areas were not transplanted

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Empty patch over the donor area

There are some possibilities of this condition. Delayed punch wound healing, over harvesting or shock loss , etc. All you have to do is returning to your doctor and regular follow-up there.

Kwan Jou Chu, MD
Taiwan Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is rare to do

transplants at this age but the first thing I would think of is to go in to see your doctor for a follow up

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist