Could I get lipo on the top and a Mini tummy tuck on the bottom. (photos)

I had 4 sections. The last was a low classical incision. My upper abs are in ok good condtion with planks, crunches and a maybe slight liposuction it would look good. My lower abdomen is very loose and has a odd look to it and it hangs really bad. Wearing A bikini you would never know how different the bottom half looks like. My belly button looks odd also

Could I get lipo on the top and a Mini tummy tuck on the bottom

If you have a big belly that makes you unhappy and you are not happy about the look of it, if you have experienced skin sagging on your abdominal area after a weight loss, if you are unhappy with the sagged look of your abdominal area after the pregnancy, if you had a liposuction operation and now your belly is sagged; then you can get benefit from a Tummy Tuck operation.

Preparation :

Tummy Tuck operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 3 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

Hi Nicole922,

Thank you for the pictures and questions. Based on the pictures you submitted it looks as if you would benefit from a full tummy tuck. I suggest consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best of Luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck/liposuction

I think you would benefit more from a full tummy tuck and muscle tightening for flatter abs, and liposuction all around for an hourglass shape,please consult with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. I would recommend you a full Tummy tuck because it will give you better results. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Full tummy tuck

From these pictures it seems like you have enough skin laxity for a full tummy tuck. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them.  Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area #realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mini tummy tuck could include lipo to the upper abdomen

A mini tummy tuck improves skin tone only in the lower abdomen but could include lipo in the upper abdomen, and muscle repair if necessary. However, in the picture some of the stretch marks go above the belly button, and I am not sure you would be happy with the upper abdomen with lipo only. Keep an open mind about your options and consult with an experienced plastic surgeon.

Richard Baxter, MD

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, a mini tummy tuck isn't going to be enough.  You also have loose skin on the upper abdomen (with stretch marks), and a mini tummy tuck isn't going to fix the appearance of your belly button.  You would most benefit from a fully tummy tuck plus or minus liposuction of the flanks.  Best to speak to a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon