What can I do to make my eyes smaller? And how much would it cost? (Photo)

Hi, My eyes are too big. I don't like how they look on me and they pop out too much. Also when I take pictures, and I normally squint while taking pictures, it makes me appear tired and they just look weird. And I always feel like they make me look sick. What can I do to reduce its size and make them look more "normal" ? Also please excuse the redness of my eyes , I was tired .

What can I do to make my eyes smaller? And how much would it cost?

Greetings

Thank you for your question.  Thoughtful surgery to correct the upper eyelid ptosis is often associated with an improvement and relaxation in the eyebrow position which will help the eyes look smaller

A proper diagnosis is essential here.

You have a compensatory eyebrow elevation which makes your eyes look big.  You have upper eyelid ptosis that is causing the compensatory eyebrow elevation.  Thoughtful surgery to correct the upper eyelid ptosis is often associated with an improvement and relaxation in the eyebrow position which will help the eyes look smaller.  You do not need an orbital decompression.

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. A Blepharoplasty procedure can tighten the skin to prevent the "tired" look and halt further droopiness in the eyelids. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon