Micropigmentation after hair transplant?

Hello, I had 14 months ago transplantation of 5000 grafts. I was NW 6 before. And now I'm pretty happy with the result. But density is not very high (especially in the crown), so I'm considering doing micropigmantation. Is micropigmantation can cause any damage to the grafts? Thanks

Scalp Micropigmentation

AS you may know, we have written all of the books and article on this subject and we often do it after the grafts have grown out. Go for it but make sure of the expertise of the team doing it. See below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp MicroPigmentation SMP does not affect transplanted hair or harm existing hairs.

Scalp MicroPigmentation SMP does not affect transplanted hair or harm existing hairs. Consult with your doctor if SMP may be right for you.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can SMP cause damage to the transplanted grafts?

alon30,
At 14 months post transplant micropigmantation should not cause any damage to the transplant. I recommend using natural  organic inks, while not permanent they are not oxidized to funky colors like blue and purple. The duration is dependent on your metabolism so they may need a touch up when this occurs.
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon