Dots in lip after Restylane injections, will they go away? (photos)

I've had my lip retouched with restylane past wednesday the 19th. There has been very little injected (0,3ml in the upper lip). By the time I got home my lips were huge due to swelling. And home, I discovered little transparant like dots on the inside of the lip. Will these dots go away? And what could those dots possibly be? I am a little concerned about the dots..

Bumps following lip injection of Restylane

Thank you for sharing your question. It is not unusual to develop small bumps on the back surface of the lips follow injection of Restylane. Fortunately, these small elevations will resolve with time. They should not effect your appearance.  Good luck,

Dots in lip after Restylane injections, will they go away

This does not appear concerning and should resolve over time but it is best to see the person who did the injection. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat --- Go Slow, Use Cannulas -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase If Unhappy

If unhappy with restylane fillers into the lips I suggest you reverse the fillers and try another filler or technique.  Best, Dr. Emer.