I have shooting pain originating from the back of my ear and continues up my ear? (Photos)

I have found a pointy, bone like thing on my ear that is painful to the touch and seems to be at the location of pain. The pain is extreme but only for second or two. It comes at varying intervals and even stops for hours but seems to pick up again. I can't find any pattern or reason it just hurts.

Pain

If you already had otoplasty, it could represent a suture knot. If not, it is simply a bit of your cartilage that becomes more prominent when you fold the ear forward and hurts when you touch it.Stop folding the ear forward and stop touching it. It is of no consequence.