Tummy tuck cost in Georgia?

Hi I'm interested in having a tummy tuck. I am in Georgia and I'd like to get a ballpark price. I understand there a lots of factors that play into that....just want a idea please. Also, I had breast augmentation 2 months ago. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time before having additional surgery? Thank you you in advance for your time.

Tummy Tuck Cost

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org

Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.

Tummy tuck cost in Georgia?

Thank you for your question. Prices for a tummy tuck are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees.  The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center.  A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the type and extent of tummy tuck procedure anticipated.  You can anticipate costs to run from 7500 to over 10K in GA.  Hope this helps. 

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.  This will allow your body adequate time to heal and recover.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.