Is there a name for this bump or mole? (Photo)

I've had this black spot on the back of my head for YEARS. I got a biopsy done on it about 3-4 years ago and they said it was nothing and not to worry about. But now it's itching and it's gotten bigger it seems and it's super uncomfortable. What could this have come from and should I be concerned?

Lesion on scalp

Hello, it appears to be either an irritated seborrheic keratosis or a nevus sebaceous. Both are benign lesions, but on rare instances the nevus sebaceous can develop into a basal cell carcinoma. Therefore I may warrant another evaluation by your dermatologist.

Tucson Dermatologist