I'm 1 month post BBL and my buttocks have increased by 5%. I was NOT told to do butt massages. Can I do them now? (Photo)

Massages following BBL

Hi. We start lymphatic massages in areas where the liposculpture has been performed the same week as the procedure. IMHO these massages are imperative to accelerating the healing and reduction of swelling. However, the buttock area is not and should not be touched. We have our patients wear post-op garments that selective apply pressure on the lipo areas but none on the newly transferred fat cell area of the buttock. Good luck, Dr PG