But on one side appeared some caves and disproportion between leg's articles , i want to do again procedure ,what kind of liposuction will you recomend ?i did not remember i thought they performed laser of water resistance liposuction Thank you in advance.
i am Gynecologist 33 years old. I did liposuction on hips and both medial part of article region.
Doctor Answers 6
Liposuction of legs disappointing
- I am sorry your result from liposuction is disappointing.
- Without photos, it is not possible to advise youi.
- In general, where too much fat is removed, a fat transfer is needed.
- When excess fat remains, additional lipouction is needed.
- If the skin is loose, skin needs to be removed.
- If possible, I suggest you consult a plastic surgeon to see what treatments(s) will help you -
- The expertise of the surgeon will be more important that the machine that is used.
Liposuction, caves and depressions, skin folds, secondary surgery, revision surgery
Thank you for your query. Sorry to know that your surgery did not turn out the way it should have. There are three issues to be addressed here. The fat collections that cause skin elevations will need a repeat liposuction, Areas that are depressed or cave like may need some fat injection as decided by the surgeon. Lastly I am not sure whether you have some skin excess as well on your medial thighs and if that is the case you may need a thigh lift: all this can be decide only by surgeon you choose after examining you.Best wishes,Dr Alexander +
I did liposuction on hips and both medial thighs
You might also like...
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- REVISION HI DEF LIPOSUCTION
In my opinion, there isn't much to choose in terms of potential outcomes between the different types of liposuction. Certainly, some are easier for the surgeon but the outcomes are similar. Post operative corrections of contour defect are common so ask your first surgeon what they think about the result. In my practice we use water assisted suction for ease of use and safety as the amount of fluid required is generally less but that just my personal preference. Hope that helps.Adam Goodwin