Need a Plastic Surgeon Who's Local to Put Fat or Fillers in my Ankles.

I am very interested in finding a plastic surgeon in Georgia that would either do injections or fat transfer to my ankles. I have been ashamed all of my life of my legs. I have thick calves and extremely skinny ankles. My ankles are so small I can wrap my hand around them. My wrist and ankles are about the same size and that's not normal. Is there anyone that can please help me find a Surgeon in Georgia.

Ankles and Fat Transfer

There is no way to thicken the ankle, even fat transfer here does poorly, some of it will be resorbed by the body. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert in leg contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer