Need a Plastic Surgeon Who's Local to Put Fat or Fillers in my Ankles.

I am very interested in finding a plastic surgeon in Georgia that would either do injections or fat transfer to my ankles. I have been ashamed all of my life of my legs. I have thick calves and extremely skinny ankles. My ankles are so small I can wrap my hand around them. My wrist and ankles are about the same size and that's not normal. Is there anyone that can please help me find a Surgeon in Georgia.

Doctor Answers 1

Ankles and Fat Transfer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There is no way to thicken the ankle, even fat transfer here does poorly, some of it will be resorbed by the body. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert in leg contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.