Laser for Tummy Tuck scar 2 years post op?? (photos)

Tummy tuck 2 years ago (skin only, no muscle since not required). Already had a revision due to bad healing in T zone so PS fixed area. Pulled very tight and not alot of extra skin so PS said if she revised again, it would just occur again and my best bet is laser. Also my pubic area is quite a bit higher. 1. What kind of laser would work and how faded could it get 2. Is revision really not an option 3. Could a revision lower pubic area

I agree that an in person evaluation to evaluate the scar, the mobility and quality of your tissues is essential before recommending surgery, laser, or both. If your plastic surgeon is uncomfortable with any additional intervention it is reasonable to seek a consultation for a second opinion.

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Excellent questions.

The only way to provide you with accurate information and proper treatment recommendations is with a physical examination in person by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Scars can be lowered, lightened, or revised. The pubic triangle can also be revised not only surgically but with laser hair removal. Your options might be a combination of surgical and non-surgical treatments. Best of luck to you.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon