I know it's super early but boxy flattened after BR? (Photo)

One week post op. BR/TT. Went from F/G cup hoping for a full D or small DD. Smoothed and boxy look on breast. I know it's super early and I believe my results will be great...just a bit concerned that they might be smaller. I sure hope they shape out better (rounder). Anyone else have this issue? I am more swollen that earlier. Took off binder to wash it. I could feel myself swelling while I waited.

Boxy look after breast reduction

One week is a very short period of time in the grand scheme of things.  It is not unusual for the result to look a bit boxy this early.  Gravity will work wonders, however, and it should shape up with time.  I don't tend to look at my results until a minimum of three months following surgery.  If it is still boxy at that point then your surgeon may elect to do something to correct the problem.

Breast reduction issue

You are too early post-op. You have to allow it to heal for a while and to settle. The shape will change with time.