I had Smart Lipo 2 years ago and my abdomen is not tight. Would Venus Freeze help?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Id suggest a VASER HI DEF procedure or seeing a specialist in body contouring to see if you are a candidate for skin tightening procedures.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Venus Freeze Treatments! Skin Tightening

Venus Freeze is a non-surgical body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction treatment for the face, neck, and body! These painless treatments are suggested at 6-8 sessions at 1 time a week for long term results. Venus freeze uses Radiofrequency and magnetic pulses to treat the areas of interest- They have been used in medicine for years and have been proven safe and effective! Come relax and resume your everyday activities while you reach your goals for skin and body! Venus Freeze is very similar to a hot stone massage, I hope this helps you on your journey!:)

Chaitali Nangrani, MD
The Woodlands Family Physician