Will fat transfer help enlarged pores from fat loss?

I have, in my mid/late 20s, lost a good bit of baby fat from my face. Unfortunately, I went through a stressful period and lost 10 pounds. My forehead lost fat and the pores look a bit bigger/the light catches them more. The pores on my cheeks are more noticeable too. Is this due to fat loss and will fat transfer to replace lost fat help hide or improve the pores? I feel so ugly now that they are noticeable, and I'm afraid everyone else notices in public.

Fat Transfer to Lips, Final Results?

Fat will not help pores, but can help revolumize and acne scarring.  Please see an expert for treatment options. Dr. Emer.