Fat transfer for cheek augmentation and symmetry?

Basically I have a super weaker cheekbone structure, but I had full cheek. I'm in my late 20s and have lost fat, so now my cheeks look deflated. If fat transfer sufficient to refill volume in my apple cheeks, even though I don't have prominent bones for it to sit on top of? I don't not want synthetic fillers. The right side of my face also has a lot less fat, could more be added for symmetry?

Cheek augmentation

Fat transfer to the cheeks is possible. Many patients prefer the reservable products because it is easier to perform and it does not require a surgical procedure.

Facial Sculpting/ Cheek Augmentation - Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Cheeks can be augmented with fillers, fat or implants. Augmentation with fat is something I do frequently in my practice. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options based on your facial structure. Best, Dr. Emer

I would really like to help you with your question but it is impossible due to a lack of photos. Ideally they would be taken from about 3-4 feet away, not smiling,  and  from the front and quarter view.

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon