3rd Degree Burn Scar, is there any way to fix this? (photo)

hello, i burnt my hand with hot water 18 years ago, now this is my burn scar.3 years ago this scar was better looking there was nothing in center, but after 3-4 years in center it's like scars(dead skins) are merging and it's very bad looking, is there any way to stop this? Thank you

Burn Scar Solution

A combination approach will help. Fractional nonablative lasers can give you improvement with a series of treatments, along with microneedling/prp and proper skin care to improve complexion and prevent hyperpigmentation.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who is a specialist in skin care, lasers, and scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.