Am I a good candidate for non surgical nose job and how long does it last? (Photo)

I am not interested in narrowing my nostril or making the tip smaller. It appears that I don't have a bridge and there's a bump in the middle when I look at my profile. I had radiesse injected a couple years ago, and the Dr smoothed out the area and shaped it. It looked nice but only lasted a couple days. Is that common? I would like to try again, but curious. Am I a good candidate? If so, what should I be looking for in a Dr? Was radiesse the right choice? How long does it usually last?

Non Surgical Nose Job lasts 7-9 months

Dr Ebrahim uses dermal fillers with hyaluronic acid.  The treatment lasts between 7 and 9 months to maintain the best results.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty -- Fillers Like Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm

yes you are a candidate for a non surgical approach to improving your nose I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Please someone meticulous and an expert at fillers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

HA Fillers for Noses

Thanks for the question and the photos. You're a great candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. In my opinion hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are the way to go for facial injections. Although they aren't permanent, they should last for 6 months to a year. The main benefit of HA fillers is that they are reversible. If you were injected and weren't happy with your results or if there was a problem with the injection, all HA fillers are reversible with hyluronidase. I prefer restylane for the nose and would stay away from all permanent fillers. Look for a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery, these doctors know the anatomy the best and are able to deliver the best result for non-surgical rhinoplasty. Best of luck in your area!

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be considered for filling the indentation on the bridge of your nose.

It's not clear why your radiesse treatment only lasted a few days - it should last up to a year. In our practice, we may prefer using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Yes you are a great candidate for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty. Fillers can be added to the nasal bridge to create a higher nasal bridge and to create a smooth profile. The bump will be gone after fillers are added above it. Make sure to go to a specialist. Good luck. Best, DR H 

Sanaz Harirchian, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon