13 weeks post op inner thigh lift sagging. I don't see this getting any better. (photos)

13 wks PO, inner thigh lift. lipo done. This can't be right? Had GB 4 yrs ago n had sagging all over. Lost 100lbs! Steady for 3 yrs. At consult, PS thought this a good choice. There were other types? I exercise 11K-13K steps/day, squats, toning. They rub more than ever. And if the fat did go, my skin would hang even more! When I sit, I can feel my upper legs hang down the front of the chair. I just cry when I make my payments. I spent a lot of $ cuz I wanted to feel good, just once! Suggestions?

Medial thigh Lift

Based on the pictures posted, to correct all the irregularities of the thigh after medial thigh lift and liposuction is a vertical scar medial thigh lift.

Don't like my thigh lift results

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. Without seeing pre op photos it is difficult to tell how good or bad you result is. But having evaluated your photos and if I had just seen you in consultation for the first time,  I would suggest 2 procedures which I think would help considerably. 
A lower body lift and longitudinal inner thigh lift. The incision will go from the groin to the knee along the inside of the thigh. The lower body lift will pull your outer thighs up, improve your but as well as increase your hip/waist ratio and flatten your tummy.
These procedures are relatively complex so you need to see a ps who specializes in post massive weight loss body contouring. 
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon