I had a revision and I noticed an opening at the corner of my incision. What can I do (Photo)

I had a revision because my incision opened. I went about a week and a half ago and had it redone. I always felt like I had extra fluid in my breast and I've always had drainage but no infection. Well today I noticed a lil opening in the corner of my incision. What can I do? I've don't everything correctly.

Wound opening

If your wound is opening you should contact your surgeon and let him or her examine you in person. An open wound can be a threat to your implant.

Incision and drainage

If you incision keeps draining you might have an infection that will need to be addressed. You should speak with your surgeon.