Is it standard practice to add on a charge for repeat lipo done 30 years ago? Different doctor

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

Hidef liposuction revision may require more time and more meticulous care to prevent indentations. It may also require fibrous release in addition to liposuction. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Liposuction and Price

Liposuction prices are dependent on the physician doing the treatment.  It is common practice to charge for a second procedure. Best, Dr. Emer.