How can I get an angular jawline and more defined cheekbones? (photos)

Hi, currently my jawline is undefined, and cheekbones somehow are not high. I'm thinking to achieve a more chiseled jawline and high cheekbones. Based on my case, do you think is it possible to get a result like I said? If it's possible I'm also wondering how long can the result last?

Jawline definition

The use of facial implants can help you achieve your goal. The consideration has to maintain the natural ethnic appearance as well. The jawline augmentation should extend from chin to angle of the jaw and given your soft tissue appearance, should work out nicely. 

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon