Filler for under eye troth? (Photos)

I have had a mini face and neck lift, along with just recently hot dot around eyes and lip area. If the troths area is still there what is the safest filler to have that can be dissolved if not happy with the results??? I do not want lumps or bumps I would be horrified.

Under eye filler.

Currently, 2 fillers that work well under the eye are Belotero and Restylane Silk.  They last about 6-9 months, usually do not produce lumping, and are well-tolerated injections.  Make sure to find an injector that experienced in under eye injections.  Avoid NSAIDs 2-3 weeks prior to injection to minimize bruising.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon