Why is my nose crooked after Rhinoplasty?

Hello. I had a Rhinoplasty in June, I was unhappy with the result as soon as my cast came off, I noticed how rotated and bent the tip looked the only thing positive about my new nose is the fact that I no longer have a bump on the bridge. I was told it could be swelling that is causing it to appear crooked or maybe too much grafting was done at the tip, either way I should wait it out, swelling did make it worse its reduced a lot since but I am sure that I will need a revision, what to do?

Swelling After Rhinoplasty Can Make a Nose Look Crooked.

It has been five months and maybe your nose takes a bit longer to settle down. See how it goes for another couple of months. If still crooked, ask your doctor to evaluate. Perhaps the septum is deviated and needs a tweak. Or perhaps, you need to have a bit of temporary or permanent filler to correct a structural asymmetry. Was there any crookedness before the operation. Don 't worry, your surgeon can handle what you need to have done. If any questions, get a second opinion.

Revision

Discuss your concerns with your surgeon in the event revision surgery is needed.  Good communication with your surgeon is needed for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD