I'm so junking of exilis but not sure? (Photos)

I lost nearly 2 stones in the last 2 years through heathy diet and weight training however I end up with wrinkly stretch marked pooch as you can in the picture. I met a exilis technician for initial assessment but she thinks it can't be treated through Exilis but surgery could be an option. I not keen to go for surgery but looking for non invasive treatment. Appreciate your suggestions. Thanks

Exilis for tummy

HiThanks for sharing your concern. Glad that you have lost weight in a healthy way. Few sessions of Exilis can be a good option in smoothing the wrinkly skin on your tummy. Radiofrequency and ultrasound energy can tighten your skin to some extent which gives a satisfactory result.  Whereas Abdominoplasty may be an ideal treatment for the saggy appearance of your tummy with excess fat.