Would this be possible? (Photo)

i really like the front view of my nose but when turned to the profile I dislike how far my nose protrudes out of my face. On the right is my real profile and the left is a photo I have edited to show how I desire my nose to lookIs this possible without altering drastically how the nose looks from the front view?

Rhinoplasty candidate

Dear Zahra,Thank you for the photographs.A result approximating what you are showing in the photos is indeed achievable by rhinoplasty. Three things to keep in mind; however, are that you need a well-trained specialist to give you a good result and minimize possibility of complications; that surgical results may vary slightly from anticipated photograph results; and that final rhinoplasty results are seen 6-8 months after the procedure due to swelling of the tissues.
Shady Hayek, MD

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Dear Zahra,
Thank you very much for sharing your pictures.
I believe your expectations are very realistic and you should be able to achieve what you are looking for.
There are several techniques to make this happen and the final choice will depend on assessment of your airways, nasal septum, nostrils and width of the tip.
I wish you the best of luck with your surgery.
With best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

You would be a good candidate for a reduction rhinoplasty. However your  ideal picture does not show enough tip projection. The ideal tip should stick out from the bridge, just a bit. Do your homework and find an excellent surgeon for your rhinoplasty.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Goals

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose, both cosmetic and functional. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Decreasing nasal tip projection

Hello zahraalsafi and thank you for your question. It looks like you would be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty. Techniques can be used to decrease the projection of your tip. I would recommend a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.