I had filler for my tear trough area a week ago and I have a nasty lump? (Photo)

Do you think this is swelling or too much filler in one area it doesn't feel lumpy or hard but it's not going down and I look worse than pre filler!

Lump after tear trough filler

Hello. Lumps after superficial placement of fillers is commonly seen in my complications clinic. Can you please tell me which filler was used. More often than not Belotero Balance can be massaged out gently with a cotton bud. If it persists you should go to a doctor who can inject hyaluronidase to break down the filler. My advise is no substitute for a physical clinical examination.