What can be done to get this body right? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
You may be a good candidate for liposuction and a tummy tuck.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck
You might also like...
Get This Body Right
There are many body contouring procedures that can be offered to you. In general, for your thighs, circumferential thigh liposuction with a vertical thigh lift will improve the shape. Calf liposuction may be performed. For the flat buttocks, a pursestring gluteoplasty or liposuction with fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift) may provide a good shape. For the abdomen, a tummy tuck with muscle plication will remove the extra skin and tighten the abdominal wall. For your breasts, implants will provide volume, and a breast lift (if you need it, can't tell based on the pictures) will place the areolae in a proper position overtop the implant.
I recommend you consult with a local/regional plastic surgeon with extensive body contouring experience to discuss your goals, and they will come up with a good plan for you. Best of luck!
Dr. Dan Krochmal
Body make-over after major weight loss
- I am so very sorry your gynecologist made unhelpful comments and no positive suggestions
- First, contact his office and ask the name of the disorder.
- You may have something called polycystic ovarian syndrome for which there are various treatments.
- Also consult a plastic surgeon - you need a full body exam, discussion of the areas you don't like and your surgical options.
- After losing so much weight (well done), and given your photos, it is very likely that a tummy tuck will make a dramatic improvement - and liposuction will be extremely disappointing.
- But - a face-to-face exam will give you the most reliable information.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.