Are pockets too large for implant? (Photos)

I'm 5 months post op and I feel like my pockets are to large for my plants. I have plenty of fullness at the bottom but not the top. Can a larger implant fill this space?

Hard to say.

From your photos I would discourage considering a larger implant. Your body and gravity are constantly working toward bringing your breasts and implants downward, thus reducing upper pole fullness. The non-surgical solution is a bra. The surgical solution is a breast lift (mastooexy). 

I would discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. If you remain unsure, consider a second opinion. 

Avoid the common mistake of larger implants. You will regret it within six months. Good luck.

Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Larger breast implants

Hi VM. Your breasts look slightly saggy and perhaps you should consider a breast lift. Your breast pockets are not too large for your breast implants. You do not appear to have a volume deficiency issue and a larger breast implant will likely lead to increased sagging and push the nipples down. Speak with your plastic surgeon about your options and good luck! Dr. Aldo

Aldo Guerra, MD

Are pockets too large for implant?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photographs I think you have a good result.  It is important to understand  the breast implants always tend to drop and the fullness above the nipple areola is usually lost.

Larger implants will simply cause more sagging and will not solve the problem.  A breast lift may improve your results.