What other treatment options are there after 8 treatments of pixel? (Photo)

I went to a laser treatment place to get treated with something called Pixel Perfect or something of that nature. The doctor there explain that it was a laser designed to penetrate my skin and damaged it a little so that my own body could create College to help my acne scars. I did 8 of those treatments. It's been a year-and-a-half since my last treatment and I still have redness around my cheeks and some scarring. What are my options?

Treatment after Pixel

I would consider seeing a physician with experience in microneedling and IPL. Microneedling for the scarring and IPL for the persistent redness. We've seen good results combining these 2 treatments for acne scarring with persistent redness.

Portland Physician

If you have acne scarring (tough to tell from the photo), Pixel is a good choice, but after 8 treatments you would have seen the benefit if it was going to work for you.  Look for a doctor that does INFINI treatments.  It takes a few months to see results, but the results are good. Dr. C

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon