Briusing and hard spot.

I had first treatment Friday , upper abodemn has a bruise and hard spot about the size of a child's fist

Vanquish Is SAFE, follow with cellutone and exilis; lymphatic massage if swollen

please speak to your physician and ensure this was done properly, I would consider a combination option in the future.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hard spot with Vanquish

This is an area of fat inflammation. It is best to massage the area, stay hydrated, and hold off treatments for about 2 weeks. I use Zimmer Z Wave on these. The firmness might persist for several weeks but eventually resolves. It is actually a sign things are working.

Steven F. Weiner, MD