I would like to have a surgical eye lift - costs?

What is the usual fee on this?

Costs Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question.  The price of blepharoplasty can vary based on geography.  Also take into account uppers only, lowers only or both.  There can be anesthesia costs vs. local anesthetic (only) in the office.  Fat transposition can be more costly than a purely subtractive procedure.  Good luck!

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Average cost for eyelid surgery.

Prices range based on your location and the surgeon providing the procedure. My strongest recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the procedure of interest. Ask for photos as a good surgeon should have plenty of surgical cases to show you as satisfied patients will usually provide authorization for sharing their results. Good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Cost of eyelid surgery

Thank you for sharing your question. If you mean Blepharoplasty when you say "eye lift", there are several factors which contribute to the cost. These include, specialty of the physician, type of anesthesia being used, location, etc. It is best to select a specialist in the procedure your wish to have performed. Choosing the right doctor is most important. Make a consultation with a couple of doctors to  see who you are most comfortable with.  Good luck,