Loose chest skin surgery? How much will it cost? How bad wil scars be? Potential risks?

Hi im 19 years old and I had Male breast reduction over a year ago and my right chest turned out great but unfortunately my left chest sags when I flex it and is uneven looking when unflexed. I want to get a skin tightening operation done to fix the issue. Judging by the pictures could you tell how much an operation to fix this would cost. Also would the scars end up really bad? Also is there anything I should know before doing this operation like potential risks? Thank you in advance :)

Asymmetric Revision

Assymetric or Unilateral Gynecomastia – This type of gynecomastia appears in either one or both breasts at different degrees. In many cases one breast appears larger than the other. Surgery is a common treatment for this type of gynecomastia. 
Now, the question of the cost of surgery does not have a finite answer. There can be any number of issues that will affect the cost of surgery, including the doctor, location, hospital, procedure details and others. The best thing to do would be to return to your surgeon to get an initial consultation and then start researching further from there. 

Loose chest skin

You have contour irregularity following male breast surgery; you will require fat graft transfer as well as skin tightening with Viora radiofrequency applications. You will require single session of fat grafting and four sessions of Viora. If procedures are performed under local anesthetic solution with oral sedation, your can expect to save a lot in expences. A consultation is necessary to discuss details of surgery.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Excess chest skin

Your chest skin can certainly be excised, but if you do not like the fold you have now you will really hate the excision scar. I would recommend you look into some other non-surgical skin tightening treatment. In our office we have been using a Sciton laser for many treatments options for the last year and recently added  the Skintyte feature which can tighten skin any where on your body without scar. I doubt it can get your skin as tight as surgery but it is much less expensive, no down time, and mostly NO SCAR. Good luck.