I had a Brazilian Butt Lift 2 weeks ago & now I have dimples on my butt. I never had so many dimples on my butt before.

Today was my week check-up and my surgeon said she could inject my fat into the dimples but she would have to charge me. Is this normal? Why do I have to pay more if i didn't get the results I was looking for? Wouldn't this be considered corrective surgery?

Dimples after a Brazilian

some people will form dimples or a cellulites look after fat transfer. This can potentially be related to how the procedure is done but it can also be due to how each individual person responds to the treatment regardless of how well it was performed.
In other words cellulite can be made worse from fat transfer.
It is often very difficult to correct with further fat transfer.

Most plastic surgeons back up their work and do not charge for revisions though some plastic surgeons may ask their patients to pay for facility or Anastasia fees when needed.
Each plastic surgeon will have their own policies or philosophies in these regards.

These are topics that should ideally be discussed before any surgical procedure.

Perhaps you need to put a little more pressure on your doctor in regards to not being happy with the results and what your expectations are.
More than anything is getting the best possible outcome and setting expectations correctly.

The worst would be to pay more money and of the problem not be resolved or become worse.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

2 Week Brazilian Butt Lift Results

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I think it is way too early at 2 weeks to be judging the work and deciding on revision surgery.  All patients have firmness, swelling, and a "lumpy" feeling immediately after liposuction/fat grafting.  In my practice, I start having patient massage after one week to encourage the swelling and lumpiness to improve.  I would discuss this with your surgeon and follow his/her protocol.  I am surprised that your surgeon would be discussing revisions with you at 2 weeks.  However, your surgeon knows how the results are in-person and what was done exactly in the surgery.  I am assuming your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Specific Training in Cosmetic Surgery and Butt Augmentation Procedures.  If not, I recommend getting a second opinion from a Surgeon that meets the prior criteria.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Healing after BBL

Thank you for your question. At 2 weeks after surgery, there is likely still a fair amount of swelling. As the swelling goes down you will have a better idea of what your final results will be. It can take up to 3 months for this.  Every surgeon has their own policy regarding revision surgeries, which should have been provided to you when you received your estimate. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon