Do you do top surgery for Trans men? Recommendations?

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform FTM Chest Masculinization Surgery.

Doctor Answers 1

Is it possible to have top surgery for a trans man?

Absolutely yes!!  An examination is needed to help determine the best type of procedure for you.  Be sure to consult with a plastic surgeon who has demonstrated interest and expertise in this surgery.

Please see my website, captioned below, for further information.

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS

New York City

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.