Should I be concerned? (Photo)

I'm 17 weeks 3 days pregnant .Last Fon this disease but I have googled a lot of it. Last february I had a miscarriage at 21 weeks which resulted in me being diagnosed with atroveinous malformation . My doctors have not precise to tell me a lot of information on this disease but I have googled a lot of it. Anyways last night I was sat up on my bed and I had this pain in my right ankle, when I looked down the vein was bulged right out and now this morning it looks like varicose veins

Veins during pregnancy.

Veins will enlarge during pregnancy.  The posted picture looks like a normal distal saphenous veins that has enlarged.  From the picture alone it does not look like anything to be alarmed about but the best thing to do would be to see a vein specialist for a venous evaluation and to follow you during your pregnancy.

Naples General Surgeon