Are my eyes suitable for eye enlargement? If so, how much? (Photo)

I didn't used to have a problem with my eyes when I was a little girl, but as I've become an adult I've felt really bad about their size. I'm often asked if I'm part Chinese or some other type of Asian; while being Asian isn't bad, I just wish my eyes weren't so small.

Eyelid surgery

Very difficult to determine in your photograph... a photo in primary (straight ahead) gaze and less smiling expression (even though your smile is beautiful!) might show the anatomy of your eyelids a little better. 

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelids

Unfortunately there is no such thing as eye enlargement.  It is hard to tell from your picture if you have excess skin on your upper or lower lids, I think its unlikely there is much.  Plastic surgeons can excise skin and reposition the eyelid -- these procedures can change the appearance of the eye but may not offer the results you desire.  Good luck, Jane

Jane M. Rowley, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon