Are my eyes suitable for eye enlargement? If so, how much? (Photo)

I didn't used to have a problem with my eyes when I was a little girl, but as I've become an adult I've felt really bad about their size. I'm often asked if I'm part Chinese or some other type of Asian; while being Asian isn't bad, I just wish my eyes weren't so small.

Eyelid surgery

Very difficult to determine in your photograph... a photo in primary (straight ahead) gaze and less smiling expression (even though your smile is beautiful!) might show the anatomy of your eyelids a little better. 

Eyelid surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Eyelids

Unfortunately there is no such thing as eye enlargement.  It is hard to tell from your picture if you have excess skin on your upper or lower lids, I think its unlikely there is much.  Plastic surgeons can excise skin and reposition the eyelid -- these procedures can change the appearance of the eye but may not offer the results you desire.  Good luck, Jane

Eyelids