I have eye bags under both eyes and wrinkles around my lips and mouth.

Non-surgical facial rejuvenation

Without seeing pictures of you I cannot recommend a specific treatment. However if you have several areas of concern, such as under eye bags and wrinkles around your lips, you may be a good candidate for a liquid facelift. Restylane injections under the eyes will help improve the appearance of your under eye bags. And a lip filler such as Volbella or Juvederm Ultra can be precisely placed to smooth out the lines and wrinkles around your lips. You should consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with injectable treatments to find out what is best for you!

Under eye treatment

Fillers are often a good non surgical approach to improve the look under the eye.  They can also be useful for lines around the lips.  There are many types of fillers available, and some work better on specific parts of the face.  I encourage you to meet with an experienced injector in your area for a consultation to discuss your treatment goals.

Camille Cash, MD

A multi-pronged approach

For eye bags: fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help this area. For wrinkles around the mouth: fractional co2 laser or fractional RF treatments are usually best to this area in combination with fillers and/or botox. I recommend seeing an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Without a picture, a comment is hard to make. Options include surgery, fillers, lasers, or a combination. An in person consultation is best. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Eye bags and wrinkles

Hello! It is impossible to make recommendations without photos. Fine wrinkles around the mouth (lipstick lines) are typically caused by muscle contraction and loss of collagen in the skin. Smoking and drinking through straws make them worse. Filler and skin treatments can help. Under eye bags can be caused by fat protrusion or tear trough hollows. Surgery or filler, respectively, are recommended deepening on what is causing the problem. Find an experienced facial plastic surgeon for a consultation. Good luck! 

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon