I have eye bags under both eyes and wrinkles around my lips and mouth.

A multi-pronged approach

For eye bags: fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help this area. For wrinkles around the mouth: fractional co2 laser or fractional RF treatments are usually best to this area in combination with fillers and/or botox. I recommend seeing an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Without a picture, a comment is hard to make. Options include surgery, fillers, lasers, or a combination. An in person consultation is best. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Eye bags and wrinkles

Hello! It is impossible to make recommendations without photos. Fine wrinkles around the mouth (lipstick lines) are typically caused by muscle contraction and loss of collagen in the skin. Smoking and drinking through straws make them worse. Filler and skin treatments can help. Under eye bags can be caused by fat protrusion or tear trough hollows. Surgery or filler, respectively, are recommended deepening on what is causing the problem. Find an experienced facial plastic surgeon for a consultation. Good luck! 

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon